Miyerkules, Hunyo 1, 2011

Distracted

Some kids get anxiety attack when they get in the clinic. So I have this very handy animal-shaped flash light to keep them distracted...It makes a sound when you open the mouth.
And I found out that it was really effective... not only does it distract kids, it also distracts parents...it also indicates knowledge...”look anak...it’s a trinocerous rex ...it’s a rhino
...it’s a hippo...it’s an elephant...it’s a carabao” ...furthermore ...”it’s a horse” ...somebody even called it a dog... I just heard that last 2 animals two days ago...I smiled ...a lot...hahaha...and I thought I heard it all before...

I never make corrections though. I always want to know what they think of this flashlight. Both kids and parents.
Those whose parents called it right...are smart but difficult patients...it's a dinosaur...Triceratops...a Cera from Land before time.
Nobody ever called this Alien. I wonder...
Unsurpassable...few years back...I had this stuffed toy instead of a flash light...(i had it retired because it may  start or worsen asthmatic  attacks) i thought everybody would know him instantaneously... until...
 I met one mother who said...”Uy, look son it's a...monkey!!!”...Since when did Jollibee became a monkey.?!!...Eh He's a BEE...In the end, i was the one who was truly distracted.